Thursday, January 1, 2009

My birthday and Christmas present

Daniel Kent was born on December 17th which made him a perfect birthday and Christmas present. He weighed 8 lbs. 10 oz. He is the runt of the family. I can honestly say I have LOVED having him. I have enjoyed this little guy so much. Jason got 10 days off of work which made the adjustment soooo much better. Also I have amazing people from church that brought us two weeks worth of meals. It was so wonderful being in the hospital knowing my family was being fed and Jason was with the boys. Labor went really well and he was out in two pushes. I have been very blessed this holiday season.

10 comments:

Nicki said...

Oh Heidi he is SOOO beautiful! What a good looking baby! SO SO sweet! I am so happy for your cute family. He was almost born on my birthday. One day early :) And by the way, you look GREAT!

Heather said...

Congratulations! How fun to have all those men in your life. Glad everything went well. You have a darling family.

Grandpa & GmaT said...

Congratulations!
We are soooooo happy those handsome men are coming to your home to be nurtured in the truths of life and how to return home in glory....Hurray for Daniel! Love, Aunt Juli

Michelle said...

Congratulations Beautiful lady! Your family is beautiful! How old are all those boys of yours?
How are you?!!! I don't even know you any more- so sad! I'm glad I found your blog and you're on Facebook... Love you!
Michelle
www.MichelleAndBradyPlus3.blogspot.com

Stockbridge Family said...

Heidi! Congratulations! I didn't even know you had a blog! You just had a baby and you look FABULOUS in that picture! I miss you so much cousin... your family is beautiful!

Bill and Emily Grant said...

He is so perfect! Oh I want to hold him... and see your other cute boys as well! Your blog is so fun! I am excited to know about it now!

J-Lo said...

Thanks for "inviting" me to your blog. It's adorable! But then so is your family so I could've guessed:)

LaDonna said...

Congratulations a little late. :) You have a beautiful family. I wish I looked half that good in my hospital pictures when I had my kids.

Matt, Katie, Jayden, Jolie & Harlie said...

Yay I found it. Now I can stalk you.

Anna said...

oh my gosh...congratulations! I am so proud of you kids! You look great, beautiful baby! Love you, Anna